Higgins Building Contractors Install and Recommend Magnus Australia for all your Stock Yard Needs.
Magnus Australia build and fabricate the following products.
- Rural sheds
- Stockyards – Sheep yards, Cattle yards
Please visit www.magnus.com.au
for more information.
Our new stockyards are purpose designed to suit you, helping to work your sheep or cattle more quickly and with greater ease and safety.
We specialise in custom designed stockyards. Take advantage of our experience and design skills and create the cattle yard or sheep yard that best suits your property. Existing structures and fences can be incorporated into the new stock yard design saving you real money.
You can purchase your stock yard in one go or in stages as a part of a longer term plan, spreading the cost and allowing you to add on to the main, high density working area to suit work flow and budget. Holding Yards for sheep or cattle can also be added on using cheaper materials to conserve costs while achieving your overall objectives.
All our stockyards are custom designed;
Here you will find some examples of recent Builds: Stockyard Examples
SAVE SAVE SAVE
By having your own personal On-site Design. This service is particularly beneficial when incorporating existing features into a new yard design or renovation, such as sheds, barns, fence lines, trees, dips, inclines, roads, holding yards and loading facilities.
If you are located in or near one of these areas, and need a new stockyard, stockyard improvement, expansion or renovation, Higgins Building Contractors are the company for you.
South Australia | Mid north South Australia | York peninsula | Eyre Peninsula | Victoria | Wimmera district, Western NSW | Fleurieu Peninsula | Broken Hill | Mildura | Coonawarra | South east South Australia | Mt Gambier | Bordertown | Murray Mallee | Kangaroo Island.
If you need a new or improved Cattle or Sheep yard, you want to deal with someone you know will get it right and come in on budget. At Higgins we pride ourselves on making sure we understand everything that is required of your new stockyard. Everything is surveyed to the finest detail, taking into account, existing topography, buildings, vegetation, traffic flow, roads, stock safety and worker safety. You’ll never look back and wish you had chosen someone else. Your new stockyard will be performing for many years to come.
What do you get?
When Higgins do an On-site design for you we will:
- TRAVEL to your property.
- Thoroughly survey the site and consult with you to get a deep understanding of you needs and the scope of the work.
- Provide a complete, accurate, two dimensional design drawing, to scale which together we will be able to use to discuss design options and edit to select the best possible outcome for your stockyard.
- Appraise the best direction of flow of your sheep or cattle using our combined experience and know-how. This is vital to the success of the yard design.
- Incorporate any existing features such as sheds, trees, slopes, roads, fence lines or holding yards to make the project more COST EFFECTIVE.
- Advise and assist you with the financing and planning of the project, taking into consideration your preferred financing option and cash flow position.
At Higgins Building Contractors we take animal safety as seriously as you do. Your new stockyard will be a safe environment for your livestock and each aspect of the yard will be designed with animal safety in mind.
Choosing the right Set-up for you
There are a range of standard features and optional extras to choose from that all contribute to giving you the perfect set up for you particular needs, delivering the safest and most efficient yard possible.
Stock flow and safety is of prime importance and is a major consideration in any new yard.
At Higgins the customer is king and we want you and your livestock to get the best out of your new stockyard.
*Call us today and find out more
- We have a huge range of options for your new stockyard, too many to list.
- Give us a call today and we can confirm we have exactly what you need.
We use only premium steel and timber construction materials.
Races are constructed with concrete or timber.
Gates are hand selected and tested.
We take great pride in our workmanship and want you to be as proud of your new stockyard as we will be.